what does Ben get?
Ben gets how to ask the right questions to understand what will make your audience take the action you want them to take.
Ben gets how to turn those answers into sparkling creative concepts and executions that connect on a personal level and drive action.
Ben gets how to assemble the right team with the right experience to make it all work.
Ben gets things done on time and on budget – with no surprises at the end.
what do you get?
You get creative work that connects on a human level and drives action (as the song says, we've said it once before but it bears repeating).
You get the insight and talent of a custom-assembled, business-minded creative team with experience that's directly relevant to your marketing challenge. And you get to have a direct dialogue with them while they work.
You get project fees that you can count on not to change.
You get the chance to turn what you know about your customers into new insights that can grow your business and make you a hero to your boss.
bengetsit started as Ben Hopkins Communications in 2002. Our insight-driven approach crystallized when a retailer asked us to articulate what set them apart to potential customers – and to themselves. They weren't sure it could be done. Then we did it.
- The teams we assemble that bring the right experience, the right talent, and the right sensibilities to your project. Our teams are made up of experienced, independent, insight-driven, and results-obsessed businesspeople who also happen to be brilliant Strategists, Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters.
- Ben Hopkins – an insight-driven, results-obsessed businessperson who also happens to be a Copywriter and Creative Director. Ben has over two decades of experience creating successful consumer and business-to-business work for local, regional, national, and global brands. And, unfortunately, a wicked slice on the golf course.
- Beth Bostian – an insight-driven, results-obsessed businessperson who also happens to be a Designer/Editor/Master Simplifier with incredibly funny stories to tell about her past lives as a Middle School Teacher, National AIDS Hotline Operator, and Personal Assistant. She's also the genius who came up with our name.
wheredo you list what you do?
Right here, right now. Here's a partial list of some things we're good at:
- Print – ads, brochures, direct mail, logos, sales materials, tradeshow materials
- Electronic – emails, websites, landing pages, web banners, viral videos
- Broadcast – TV and radio
While we're at it, here are a few categories where we have experience:
- Consumer – automotive, education, entertainment, non-profits, healthcare, retail, tourism
- Business-to-business – economic development, healthcare technology, professional services, entertainment (no, not that kind of entertainment!)
Ready to connect?
770.401.2141 or firstname.lastname@example.org